Thursday, December 15, 2005

State of Mind

I feel alive today, its a big deal for me. I feel that suddenly enormous amount of energy has been infused in me, and I am flying in the air of my beleief. I want to face the world, now. There is a fresh believe in me, that I can get whatever I want. I can do whatever I want. I dont want to waste it in doing something trivial.

Reason for this fresh flow of energy, may be because I had a good sleep in the noon. Or, I read some inspiring blogs yesterday. One of them is suze's blog. Or may be, the day to meet my people is nearing. Or may be, there is a good chance that one of my best friend will be with me next year. Life without friends can be realised only without them. Or, may be its raining again and it feels really fresh. Or, the hard days of semesters are nearly coming to end. Or may be I am listening to Bob Dylan's free flowing music. Lot of reasons, huh, any soul would be happy, so am I.

I wish this feeling stays for ever. I wish I am always alive. .......

No comments: