Friday, December 09, 2005

Before I die

I want to prove myself that I am not a selfish soul.
I want to serve the society around me and also not around me.
I want to feel true love and absolute vulnerablity.
I want to understand myself.
I want to uplift my morails so that I can manifest my real self.
I want to break all the shackles I have bounded myself with.
I want to understand the depth of my emotions.
I want to create something which does not dies with me.
I want to attain NIRVANA.
I want to submit myself against god.

Now, these are the things I want now:
I want to have the best orgasm every night till I die.
I want to win a billion dollar lottery so that problem of money is taken care of.
I want to own a fancy car and a big beach view house in california
I want to spend a night with demi moore, I bet she will want more.
I want to date every girl I like. And then ..
I want to open a startup which can surpass google's stock price, nerds wish this.
I want all the luxuries at my fingertips.
I want the best/oldest wines of france right here
I want to kick everyone's ass who has kicked mine in past.
I want to ..

No comments: