Sunday, December 04, 2005

Free Zone ?

Chronologically, this should have been the first post. but wotever, the real idea of this space is now becoming clear and it would evolve over time.

Let me arrange the article as question and answer session, that way it becomes easier to write without going off the topic.

Q1. What is Free Zone ?
Ans. This is my effort to create a space without any prejudices, any kind of force, neutral, rational environment. To lucidify it, imagine a region in space which does not experience gravitational pull or any other kind of force. In that region, you can reach wherever you want, you can design whatever you can dream of, or in other words everyone is all powerful. Compare that space to where we are living, i.e. on earth. We cant fly, we cant run for ever, we cant live for ever, most of us cant get what they want, but we keep running untill death stops us.

What I mean is from the day the child is born to the day he comes some what sensible, he has been riveted by so many chains that he cant see beyond them. And start running in the race of rivetting himself more and more. This is because the conditioning this world does is so permanent and seems to be so real, that the actual "real" becomes eclipsed.

Then what is actually "real" is, nobody can answer this for anyone. You have to follow your heart if you want to know this. By heart, I dont mean senses because senses are very superficial.

So, the free zone stands for absolute freedom of thought: free from all prejudices, free from all the rivets this world has given us and hence it stands for absolute rationality.


Why free zone?

Because, I wish therefore. lol .... Or may be I have lot of time to spare and nothing more interesting to do. Plus, it helps to clear my mind and improve my writing skills. Better reason for this, even though I dont aim that is if it helps anyone or starts a debate, that would be interesting.
Plus, I find myself an average performer and if I can lift myself and be in a free zone then that would be wonderful. I am sure it exists because I see people who are in it.


How ?

By discussions, by thoughts, am not sure what to write here. I am still in experimental mode, so when I will have something, I will come back here.

No comments: