Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Just Freezed !!

Semester is almost over and I just realized that within 3 days I will be at home. The thought is freezing in the sense, this is all over my mind now and I cant think beyond it. So, my mind is freezed but my fingers are working.

There are so many things I have planned to do when go home like visit my friends in mumbai, goto pushkar with them then, have some marijuana there, ohh man life will be again rolling. Plus, I have to read some stuff and I have to appear for a test the next day from the day I come back.

I cant wait but to get home and have a real blasting time !!

Over and out then.

2 comments:

Gypsy said...

u still dont have any comments??

Nowhere Man said...

Not till now ... but pleasant to see one .. So how was your home trip? I had a memorable one.

Whats new.. I am still in the home hangover, wot about you ?