Wednesday, December 27, 2006

why am I single

1. I was brought up in a way and with a belief that girls are the alien creatures on this earth (my ma and my grand ma were the only two women, whom I had talked in my childhood.).

2. When I was in primary school, there were separate rows where girls and boys sit, it confirmed the belief within me.

3. When I was in high school, I chose engineering and I had 1 gal in the class of 33 boys. That was an overwhelming experience, it cemented the earlier belief and created a new belief that women probably dont exist in the direction of life I like.

4. The later thought was firmed when I went to college, where I found 7 gals in a batch of 133 boys. And I am doing a really great favour by calling them gals, my friends used to call them non-males, uncle etc.

5. I joined a place to work, and the ratio was still the same. Plus, its not recommended to flirt at your work place, forget it whom am I kidding, as if I am an expert at flirting. So, in short, another year passed just like that.

6. By, the time I landed in the land of opportunities, I had become UNFIT for dating. I didnt had a chance to get trained in
talking silly things,
lieing,
smiling uselessly,
be a good listener to most trivial things,
sometimes behave servantile,

all the things a typical girl enjoys. Instead I have become quite forthright, uncapable of formal talk. I cant pretend of interest for the sake of sex. My behavior has become a result of my thought process, I have lost that power to manipulatation, and sometimes I miss it.

And now I want to pat myself for writing another honest post.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good post... enjoyable!

Anonymous said...

All except #6 makes sense. Girls are much smarter than you would like to believe.

In fact, why do I feel - more than the points 1 to 5, its #6 thats responsible for your being single:-?

Nowhere Man said...

Listen lady, you believe what you experience and see.

I never say that whatever written here is the only true thing, but I wish you are true.

Points 1 to 5 have resulted in 6. I think there is a connection. You need little training to understand women, there is a difference in understanding them. I just didnt get it. Plus I have written it in a comical sense. So, I intended to sketch an ironical situation, not to debate on it.

anyways, thanks.

PK said...

man this is all i hv ever felt put to writing ...
its gr8... best thing i hv ever read on net...
u rock

Nowhere Man said...

thanks man.
its every engineers sad tale.