Thursday, June 01, 2006

Women with Authority

I had to face some of these cocky creatures since yesterday. Was living in someone elses apartment in on campus graduate housing. The women basically being irrational, cant make right use of the authority, but thanks to the whole women liberation movements, which have given them lot of power these days, well not lot really, but the way they use it makes it a lot. I have my experiences to emphasis this,

At first, when "she" found out this, she said, just move out and we cant talk to you since you are not the defaulter, the person whose place I was living in is. I just asked her to be less strict with my friend. Then later, when I asked her whether I can apply for the housing now, since I am homeless for now, she said, well you have done a huge violation, so we cant offer you housing now. So, now I was the defaulter, I didnt say it to her cause I knew her rationality level.

Then she gave me 1 hr for moving out and said she would collect the keys from me from the place I was moving out. She didnt come in 1.15 hr, I was in hurry cause I had to look for a house, so I went to search for a house thinking that I can return the keys tomarrow, its not a big deal because I had already moved out.

But, the next day, when I call her, she said that she went to my place 3 times after 1.15 hrs and once before (I am not sure about that), and she blamed me for evading her. I wait for her 15 mins more than promised and she doesnt turns up and I get blamed for evading her cause she came thrice aftarwards. Women are nice creatures, only if they dont have the authority.

She asks me to pay the amount for the # of days I have lived on campus without telling the housing, thats alright. I thought now I have paid for my "violation of law", but now I ask for summer housing and she says, we cant offer you one, even though lot of rooms are vacant. Great Business sense, I must say dont take money, even though the rent is much more than the off campus one.

So, we started from my friend being defaulter and not me and ended up I paying the fine and not allowed to get housing for summer. This is not a morality question that who is the defaulter, but what people say in the beginning and what they end up doing.

I cant hope that women will gain rationality but I do hope they dont get much authority.

ps: If anyone around in NB or Piscataway has a room for rent, let me know please.

No comments: