Thursday, June 15, 2006

The girl with a sullen face ...

I dont know why dont women understand the greatest jewel they have is a smile, and not any shiny looking substance promoted by some well known woman. Its like a natural ornament women are blessed with but I dont know due to some reason, they dont use it, all the time. Its like wasted time .. for the giver and the taker both.

Even though the post is general but the reason I am writing this is cause I have been made uncomfortable twice by some women whom I barely know, just because may be I have had the opportunity of being hated. Well, I dont mind that cause I dont beleive in love and so in hate, I think they are signs of insanity...

So, a short post to all the women, girls who are reading it, please pass a smile atleast to acquinted people, if not at everyone. This doesnt takes anything but just spreads a goodness around you.

No comments: