Sunday, November 13, 2005

Introdution

Hi,

Welcome, to the freeZone, I would post my thoughts here. My research area these days is individualism Vs groupism, rationality, destiny, happiness Vs success. I am interested in philosophy, it can be in various forms: music, spirituality, litrature. No, I am not a philosophy major, believe it or not am a Computer Science graduate student but the philosopher inside is more active sometimes. Graduate Students are usually busy so am I, but I will definitely write more. Any Comments are welcome !!

Another thing which fascinates me is the struggle of Art Vs Science. While the prior enlightens your soul, the latter is responsible for all the tangible progress humans have made. But which is superior, I dont know about this but yes Art is more fundamental and pristine, but then there have been people like Da Vinci, who were extraordinary artists, philosophers and their work have a strong scientific flavour. So, I would like to take my earlier statement back and for the time being leave this issue as it is.

cheers
anupam

No comments: