Friday, August 03, 2007

A tribute to The Beautiful Game

I feel the same way I felt when I left India this time. I was leaving everyone I have lived with and everyone who lives in me. Today, again I am getting the same feeling on the thought that it is the last friday football game for me with the group I am playing since last 14 months.

Football has been a way for me to look good, to meditate, to convince myself that if you love something that much, you can become a part of it. My most fantacies for last two years have been dedicated for the game. Couple of times I have refused to hang out with women because of scheduled game during that time. My reason of being happy on my bday was that I scored a very nice goal that day, I thought of it as a gift to myself.

A warm thanks to all my beautiful friends.

Some moments:









2 comments:

Safarnama said...

Dude looks like you really like the Beautiful game. Way to go buddy! Good to know there are people who have been touched by the divinity of this game.

I would try my best to play with you one day!

Pandit

Nowhere Man said...

I know you know what I mean. We will play one day, by the I have moved to bay area, so if you come by this place let me know.

-a