Monday, November 20, 2006

see saw of the life

I want to list some of the lines of songs which all of us feel so much and artists put it so truly:

1. sometimes up, sometimes down .. its the see saw of the life (vivek sharma)
2. time can bring you down, time can bend your knees (eric clapton)
3. blowing in the wind (bob dylan)
4. life is nothing, but a joke (bob dylan)
5. and one day you find, ten years have past behind you, no one told you when to run, you miss the starting gun (roger waters)
6. riders on the storm .. like a dog without a bone and.. (Jim Morrison)
7. no eternal reward will forgive for wasting the dawn (Jim Morrison)
8. All you need is love (Beatles)
9. Give me love, Give me peace on earth (George Harrison)
10. I am a dreamer, I know I am not the only one (John Lennon)
11. Woman, I will show the child inside a man (John Lennon)
12. Nobody loves you when you are down and out (Eric Clapton)
13. ?

10 comments:

Gaurav Kane said...

One of my Favs goes (Lost for Words-David Gilmour)-

Can you see your days blighted by darkness?
Is it true you beat your fists on the floor?
Stuck in a world of isolation
While the ivy grows over the door

So I open my door to my enemies
And I ask could we wipe the slate clean
But they tell me to please go fuck myself
You know you just cant win

Nowhere Man said...

division bell is one of my fav also.
everybody knows you are a pink floyd fan, but I am more into waters than gilmour.

Gaurav Kane said...

I think Waters nicks it too against Gilmour. But the 'Lost for Words' lyrics were special

TheExperimentalMom said...

It's my life - Bon Jovi

TheExperimentalMom said...

But they say you never miss the water until it's gone (when u lookin like that -westside)

Nowhere Man said...

sparsh, thanks for dropping by. I used to like "its my life", when I was in late teen, but then i got over it. I havent had an opportunity to listen to westside.

complexvanilla said...

I believe I can fly- RKelly. A song that is truly motivational. I listen to it whenever I feel down and out. And it instantly perks me up.

Nowhere Man said...

will try to listen to this song, I need motivational songs most of the times.

thanks

complexvanilla said...

Hey man, you seem to have gone into hibernation as far as the blogsphere is concerned! Looking forward to new articles by you. Take care.

Nowhere Man said...

really.. my last post is dated on Feb 14, and today is 19th. thanks for the kick, I will try to get over my laziness.

thanks